Services to criminal act victims.
* Victim registration: information provided about the offender having committed a criminal action towards them.
* Reception of victim statements.
* Processing of complaints concerning Correctional Service Canada (SCS).
* Victim notification.
* Referrals and information about SCS.
* Victims fund: grants and contributions to support projects and activities, financial assistance to registered victims who wish to attend hearings conducted by the Parole Board of Canada.
victims of criminal act whose offender is under federal jurisdiction