* Specialized support in domestic and family violence directly in court environment to any victim whose case was the subject of a complaint to the police.
* Psychosocial assessment.
* Referral to the appropriate resources.
* Information about the court process.
* Preparation to testimony.
* Interpreter available in all languages at the Court.
* Two service points: Courthouse and Municipal Court of Montréal.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: No in-person meeting. Services by phone. 16/03/2021
victims of domestic and familial violence whose case was judicialized in Montreal
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
Creole, English, French, Greek, QuebecSignlanguage(QSL), Romanian, Spanish