* Conflict management and socioprofessional development program for teens.
* Homework assistance for children in primary school.
* Computer class for children.
* Information and referrals.
* Summer day and spring break camp.
* Adult classes: French, English, computer.
* Sports activities for adults and adolescents.
* Fitness activities for adults and seniors.
* Sociocultural workshops for adults and seniors.
* Family strengthening program.
Details on the service offer
individuals and families of the black community
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 18h00
free, leisure activities: variable
on site or by phone