* Workshops for parents and children: Nobody's Perfect Program on parenting skills, introduction to reading and writing, stimulation workshop through play, workshops for babies aged 0 to 12 months.
* Coffee meetings.
* Cuisinons Ensemble: collective kitchen for mothers in the form of a cultural exchange.
* Joujouthèque: toy lending for members.
* Exchange of children's clothes, car seats rental, baby carriers loan.
* Family outings.
* List of daycare centres, information and referrals.
* Interior play park. * Baby Clothing Donation.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services offered remotely or by appointment. 7/4/2022
parents with children from 0 to 5 years old
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9h30 to 12h00, Tuesday 9h30 to 12h00 and 14h00 to 16h30, Thursday 14h00 to 16h30, Saturday and Sunday 9h30 to 12h00 and 13h30 to 16h30, Cuisinons Ensemble: last Monday morning of each month, clothes exchange: first Wednesday of each month 13h30 by registration
registration: $10 or $20 per year according to the chosen option
Montréal Island, particularly Côte-des-Neiges and Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
Arabic, English, French, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil
proof of address