Court constituting the judicial system of Québec.
* Hearing of cases where the amount in dispute is less than $100 000.
* Hearing of some cases regarding municipal and school affairs.
* Hearing of temporary and authorized confinement cases prior to or following psychiatric assessment.
* Exclusive jurisdiction to hear appeals from decisions of certain administrative tribunals, such as the Tribunal administratif du logement.
* Voluntary deposit.
* Settlement conference chaired by a judge.
* Mediation service.
* Documents relevant to all regions: click here
* Online schedule of hearings: click here
* Other point of service for voluntary deposits and for receiving claims, by appointement: 85 Saint-Vincent Street at Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
Laurentians: Terrebonne judicial district