Court constituting the judicial system of Québec.
* Hearing of cases where the amount in dispute is less than $85,000.
* Hearing of some cases regarding municipal and school affairs.
* Hearing of temporary and authorized confinement cases prior to or following psychiatric assessment.
* Exclusive jurisdiction to hear appeals from decisions of certain administrative tribunals, such as the Tribunal administratif du logement. * Voluntary deposit.
* Other point of service for voluntary deposits and for receiving claims, by appointement: 85 Saint-Vincent Street at Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services have resumed. However, it is encouraged to limit on-site activities to what is strictly necessary. If you already have a file in progress or have filed an application during the public health crisis and wish to know its status, please contact the client contact centre at 1 866 536-5140. 29/06/2021
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
Laurentians: Terrebonne judicial district