Socio-professional integration program of 36 weeks.
* Technical and practical training for food service semi-skilled trades with experience in the workplace.
* Basic training in French and mathematics.
* Individual psychosocial support.
* Dynamic job search method and in-company internship aimed for employment.
* Catering service and café bistro on site.
adults aged 18 to 55, unemployed and have not completed high school
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
Montréal Island, priority to Sud-Ouest residents
information session and interview
birth or citizenship certificate