INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: activities suspended until further notice. 02/05/2020
* Collective kitchens.
* Assistance for starting collective kitchens.
* Information, training and awareness on healthy nutrition.
* Cooking workshops for youth living in low-rent housing.
* Culinary discovery workshops for seniors living food insecurity situations.
* Nutrition workshops for people with diabetes.
* Coordination on food security.
people on a low income, groups willing to start collective kitchens, children and youth 6 to 12 years old
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
membership: $30 per year
English, French, Spanish