* Collective kitchens.
* Assistance for starting collective kitchens.
* Information, training and awareness on healthy nutrition.
* Culinary discovery workshops for seniors living food insecurity situations.
* Coordination on food security.
* Boîte à lunch program: culinary education workshops.
* Fruit and vegetable basket drop-off point for the Bonne boîte futée project.
* Cooking workshops for children and families.
* Delivery of ready-to-eat boxes.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. Visit the website to see the activities and services available: www.ccgp-montreal.org/programme 15/10/2021
people on a low income, adults, seniors, families, women living in residential centres, people living in HLMs, groups willing to start collective kitchens, children and youth 6 to 12 years old, ready-to-eat boxes: people 50 years and older
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
by email or through the website