* Protection of rights and interests and administration of the estate of an incapacitated person for whom the court has appointed the Curateur Public to act as tutor or curator.
* Public awareness about the need for protection associated with incapacited individuals.
* Information, assistance and support to families and close friends who are representing incapacitated individuals, administering the estate of an incapacitated person or a minor, or serving as a member of a tutorship council.
* Investigation of anticipated protection needs situations.
* On-call, information service and the processing of complaints and reports.
incapacitated individuals, incapacity may be declared due to a mental or degenerative illness, stroke, intellectual disability, head injury or weakened state as a result of old age that alters mental faculties or physical ability to express their own will, represented by the Curateur public, under provisional administration, under tutorship or under private curatorship, private tutors and curators
Head Office: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Wednesday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
Province of Québec