Subsidized and non-subsidized housing for seniors.
* Studios, 3½, 4½.
* Phase I at 1125 Sainte-Croix Avenue.
* Phase II at 1175 Sainte-Croix Avenue.
* Phase III at 1165 Sainte-Croix Avenue.
* Adapted housing for people with reduced mobility.
* Tax clinic for residents.
Details on the service offer
people 65 years old and over, autonomous and on a low income
administration: Tuesday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00
subsidized apartments: 25% of income based on provincial notice of assessment
103 subsidized apartments