Subsidized and non-subsidized housing for seniors.
* Studios, 3½ and 4½.
* Phase I at 1125 Sainte-Croix Avenue.
* Phase II at 1175 Sainte-Croix Avenue.
* Phase III at 1165 Sainte-Croix Avenue.
* Adapted housing for people with reduced mobility.
* Tax clinic for residents.
Details on the service offer
seniors 65 years and over, autonomous, on a low income and who have been Canadian citizens for at least 3 years
administration: Tuesday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00
subsidized apartments: 25% of income based on provincial notice of assessment
proof of Canadian citizenship
103 subsidized apartments