Support for young adults from the black community.
* Information and referral.
* School dropout prevention.
* Homework assistance.
* Subsidized distance education courses.
* Employability program: career guidance, training workshops, resume writing assistance, job search assistance, etc.
* Entrepreneurship support: accompaniment and mentoring.
* Individual and group emotional and psychological support.
* Social reintegration for people who have been incarcerated: needs assessment and referral.
* Phone support for incarcerated people.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The office is still closed, but they can be reached by phone or by email. 08/08/2022
people 18 to 35 years old from the black community
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 15h00