* Projet de Préparation à l'Emploi (PPE): 15 hours per week 3-month program for social and professional reintegration.
* Academic and professional information.
* Entrepreneurship and job search support: resume and letter writing, interview strategies, phone calls to prospective employers, internships.
* Individual counselling and group workshops.
* Access to office tools: phone, computers, printers, photocopier and internet.
* Varied projects: International cooperation projects, academic perseverance and youth co-operative services.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The offices are closed to the public for an indefinite period of time but the remote services are maintained. Information and referral services, needs assessment and employment counselling, back-to-school and entrepreneurship services are offered by phone, email and Facebook. 23-03-21
people 16 to 65 years old
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Wednesday 8h30 to 20h00, Friday 8h30 to 12h00