INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Day centre is closed except for the lunch between 12h00 and 13h00, Monday to Friday and dinners from Kecth Café offered at the day centre, take-out for everyone. Shower, bathroom and disposable material available by appointments. One person on-site to answer phone calls and emergencies. 24/03/2020 meal on Saturday and Sunday at the day centre. 06/04/2020 PIVAU program: open to existing customers only
* Daily community meals and snacks.
* Shower, laundry, Internet and phone access.
* Recording studio.
* Café 1818 Gilford: day centre, activities, listening, referral and accompaniment towards social reintegration, counsellors on-site.
* Un toit dans la ville: transitional housing (up to 2 years).
* Pivau program: anger management program offering individual and group meetings, as well as an anger release room.
* Ketch Café: evening centre, prevention of STBDs and addictions, needle exchange and distribution.
youth facing difficult situations, street youth 18 to 30 years old
day centre: Monday 12h00 to 16h00, Tuesday to Friday 9h30 to 16h00, meals: Monday to Friday 12h00 to 13h00, snacks: 15h00, evening centre: Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting at 14h00, Monday starting at 16h00
apartments starting at $340 (without meals), day centre: free meals, shower, Internet and phone access, minimal fees for laundry and coffee
day centre: 50 people, 7 individual apartments (2 1/2 or 3 1/2)