* Daily community meals and snacks.
* Shower, laundry, Internet and phone access.
* Recording studio.
* Café 1818 Gilford: day centre, activities, listening, referrals and accompaniment towards social reintegration, counsellors on-site.
* Un toit dans la ville: transitional housing (up to 2 years).
* Pivau program: anger management program offering individual and group meetings, as well as an anger release room.
* Ketch Café: evening centre, prevention of STBDs and addictions, needle exchange and distribution.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open Monday to Friday and meal take-out between 12h00 and 14h00. Intervention services are available on site: Monday 12h00 to 16h00, Tuesday to Friday 9h30 to 16h00, also available over the phone or Facebook. 16/02/2021 PIVAU program: open to existing customers only.
youth facing difficult situations and street youth 18 to 30 years old
day centre: Monday 12h00 to 16h00, Tuesday to Friday 9h30 to 16h00, meals: Monday to Friday 12h00 to 13h00, snacks: 15h00, evening centre: Friday, Saturday and Sunday starting at 14h00, Monday starting at 16h00
apartments starting at $340 (without meals), day centre: free meals, shower, Internet and phone access, minimal fees for laundry and coffee
day centre: 50 people, 7 individual apartments (2 1/2 or 3 1/2)