* Screening for STIs, HIV, hepatitis, treatment and medical follow-up.
* Vaccination for hepatitis A and B, HPV.
* Psychosocial support.
* Training and mentoring in community medicine.
* Prevention and harm reduction.
* Distribution of sterile equipment, preventive medication, condoms and naloxone kits.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips and multi-substances test strips.
* Substance analysis.
* Hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
* Support and accompaniment for members of the LGBTQ2S+ community.
* Social group for people living with HIV.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open. 06/09/2022
people living with HIV/AIDS, hepatitis C or an STD, their relatives, people at risk, people who use substances, people from the LGBTQ2S+ community
centre: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, clinic: Tuesday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h00
community clinic: make an appointment, material distribution: walk-in basis