Frontline and emergency psychosocial intervention.
* Disaster: psychosocial support, temporary housing and distribution of essential goods.
* Traumatic death (accident, suicide, homicide): joint intervention with the police force, psychosocial support, assistance and referral.
* Mental health issues: home intervention, assessment of dangerousness, support, assistance to the person and their relatives, assistance with obtaining a court order for a psychiatric evaluation, joint intervention with the police force.
* Insalubrity: mental health assessment, assistance and referral.
* Isolated people with a loss of autonomy whose condition is deteriorating: home assessment, assistance and referral.
* Family or violence problems: intervention and referral.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Services maintained. 29/10/2021
citizens 18 years and over in a crisis situation
Monday to Friday 8h15 to 17h30
English, French, Haitian Creole