* Mobile medical services for people experiencing homelessness: STI screening, health assessment, wound and infection care, prescriptions for contraception, vaccination, distribution of Naloxone kits and Fentanyl test strips.
* Individual and group psychological counselling for community workers.
* Psychological support for homeless people.
* Walk-in medical clinic for migrants without health insurance, immigrant children and pregnant women without access to the public health system: nurses, social workers, psychologists, lawyers, pharmacists and doctors.
* Issuance of BINAM cards of identification and residency of the city of Montréal.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Psychological support at distance: psychological consultation sessions by phone or video-conference to patients who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Psychological support at distance for counsellors. Telephone support to give accurate and reliable information on Covid-19 in many languages to migrants in a precarious situation. For the walk-in medical clinic for migrants without health insurance, during the Covid-19: call one of these 2 lines: Wednesday at 438 882-9655 from 12h00 to 20h00, Thursday at 514 838-9365 from 12h00 to 20h00 (no voicemail, calls taken ONLY during opening hours). 03/08/2021
mobile clinic: homeless people or people at risk of homelessness, sex workers, people with drug addictions, street youth, homeless indigenous people, clinic for migrant people with a precarious status: migrants without health insurance, who live in Canada and can't afford an appointment at a private clinic, psychological support: community workers who have a partnership with Médecins du Monde, homeless people or at risk of homelessness
days and evenings, mobile clinic: Monday to Friday, walk-in medical clinic for migrant pregnant women and children without access to the public system: Wednesday 11h30 to 14h30, for all migrants without medical insurance: Thursday 11h30 to 14h30
Island of Montréal
English, French, Spanish
mobile clinic: check the schedule on the website and go to the clinic at its daily location, clinic for migrants with a precarious status: schedule an appointment by calling the 438 844-5696 or the toll-free number 1 877 801-1678 on Monday and Tuesday from 9h30 to 12h30