domestic programs - médecins du monde
* Mobile medical services for people experiencing homelessness: STI screening, health assessment, wound and infection care, prescriptions for contraception, vaccination, distribution of Naloxone kits and Fentanyl test strips.
* Individual and group psychological counselling for community workers.
* Psychological support for homeless people.
* Walk-in medical clinic for migrants without health insurance, immigrant children and pregnant women without access to the public health system: nurses, social workers, psychologists, lawyers, pharmacists and doctors.
* Issuance of BINAM cards of identification and residency of the city of Montréal.
Details on the service offer
2022 Holiday Schedule: Services will be suspended from Friday, December 23rd, 2022 to January 3rd, 2023 inclusive. All services will resume on Wednesday, January 4th, 2023. 14/10/2022
mobile clinic: homeless people or people at risk of homelessness, sex workers, people with drug addictions, street youth, homeless indigenous people, clinic for migrant people with a precarious status: migrant people without health insurance, who live in Canada and can't afford an appointment at a private clinic, psychological support: community workers who have a partnership with Médecins du Monde, homeless people or at risk of homelessness
days and evenings, mobile clinic: Monday to Friday, clinic for migrants with a precarious status: Monday to Thursday by appointment
English, French, Spanish
mobile clinic: check the schedule on the website and go to the clinic at its daily location, clinic for migrants with a precarious status: schedule an appointment by phone on Monday from 17h00 to 20h00 at 438 844-5696 or by going directly at the clinic on Thursday morning from 9h30 to 12h00