* Support, information and referral, on-site or over the phone, on matters concerning health, social services, legal aid, government and parapublic services, etc.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Participation in the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program.
* Emergency food aid.
* In Case of Disaster program: registration in order to receive personalized assistance in the event of an emergency.
* Parents Support program for families experiencing difficulties.
* Teen-Plus program for teenagers experiencing difficulties.
* Daily security phone calls for seniors.
* Free bus tickets for eligible seniors.
* Youth for Seniors program: housekeeping and ground maintenance services for eligible seniors.
* Foot care clinic with fees.
* Christmas baskets.
* School supplies.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services maintained: support, information and referrals by phone, emergency food aid, In case of disaster program, daily security phonecalls for seniors, free bus tickets for eligible seniors. 16/2/2022
citizens of all ages
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, security phonecalls: Monday to Friday
foot care clinic: variable
proof of address and proof of income for some services