Psychiatric institution affiliated to McGill University.
* Specialized and superspecialized care in mental health.
* Psychiatric emergencies.
* Child and adolescent psychiatry program and geriatric psychiatry program.
* Eating disorders psychiatry program.
* Psychotic disorders program, with a specialized component for adults with heavy and persistent troubles.
* Mood, anxiety and impulsivity disorders program.
* Substance abuse treatment program.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The Lakeshore General Hospital's (LGH) Psychiatric Unit was temporarily relocated to the Douglas Mental Health University Institute (DMHUI) on Monday, April 20, for an indefinite period. 30/8/2021
Province of Québec
except emergencies, a referral from a physician or a frontline health service is required