écluse des laurentides (l')
* Street work: presence, listening, information, personalized referral, support and accompaniment.
* Needle exchange and distribution.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Awareness activities.
* Street workers available for each intervention sector.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
Details on the service offer
people facing social breakdown and coping with issues such as social exclusion, isolation, poverty, marginalization, addiction, dropping out, physical or mental health, psychological distress, or any other issue affecting their life
office: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
MRC Antoine-Labelle, MRC Argenteuil, MRC Deux-Montagnes, MRC La Rivière-du-Nord, MRC Les Laurentides, MRC Les Pays-d'en-Haut, MRC Thérèse-De Blainville
contact the organization directly or the street workers (phone numbers available on their website)