Educate and inform residents on environmental issues, improve cleanliness, beautify and green environments, help residents reduce their daily ecological footprint and encourage active participation.
* Drop-off point for garbage that does not go in any of the municipal collection bins.
* Cleaning operations.
* Sale and planting of trees.
* Sewing with recovered materials.
* Eco-boutique: ecological products.
* Green and blue patrols: go to the direct contact of people to help them adopt better eco-responsible practices.
* Advice, workshops and conferences.
* Collective gardens.
* Drop point for baskets of fruits and vegetables ugly of Second Life.
* Subsidy for washable diapers.
* Volunteer opportunities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 12/07/2020
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10h00 to 17h00, Wednesday 10h00 to 20h00, Friday and Saturday 9h00 to 13h00
English, French, Spanish
by Messenger, phone or email