Educate and inform residents on environmental issues, improve cleanliness, beautify and green environments, help residents reduce their daily ecological footprint and encourage active participation.
* Drop-off point for garbage that does not go in any of the municipal collection bins.
* Cleaning operations.
* Sale and planting of trees.
* Sewing with recovered materials.
* Eco-boutique: ecological products.
* Green and blue patrols: go to the direct contact of people to help them adopt better eco-responsible practices.
* Advice, workshops and conferences.
* Collective gardens.
* Drop point for baskets of fruits and vegetables ugly of Second Life.
* Subsidy for washable diapers.
* Volunteer opportunities.
Details on the service offer
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Wednesday 9h00 to 20h00, Friday and Saturday 9h00 to 13h00
English, French, Spanish
by Messenger, phone or email