* Prison services: release preparation, relapse prevention, anger management, A Step Towards Autonomy, Vis-à-vis, Face à face and Break Time programs.
* Closed weekly support groups in the community led by counsellors: weekly daytime and evening meetings for a period of 8 or 10 weeks.
* Theft prevention program.
* Community supervision program.
* Legal advice service.
* Maison Thérèse-Casgrain: transition housing.
* Creativity workshops.
* Community art projects: collectif Art Entr'Elles.
* Spirituality workshops.
women with problems related to the criminal justice system, who have been incarcerated or are at risk of being incarcerated
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, group activities in the evening
Province of Québec
per year: 850 people, support groups: 8 to 10 participants