Reception and housing for young in difficulties.
* Listening and comforting 24 hours, 7 days.
* Street outreach work including prevention, education, referrak and advocacy.
* Emergency shelter and short term accommodation.
* Post-shelter accompaniment activities.
* Social housing: transitional housing for youth who have already attended the organization.
* Parents en marge de la rue: support for parents.
* Phone consultation and training for professionals.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: group activities suspended. Essential services maintained. Free phoneline available for youth wishing to talk to a counsellor. 27/04/2020
youth in difficulty 12 to 17 years old, their families, street workers
24 hours / 7 days, 365 days a year