Reception and housing for youth in difficulties.
* Listening and reassurance.
* Street outreach work including prevention, education, referral and advocacy.
* Emergency shelter and short term accommodation.
* Post-shelter accompaniment activities.
* Social housing for youth who have already benefited from another service: transitional housing with support to promote social reintegration and autonomy.
* Parents en marge de la rue: support for parents.
* Phone consultation and training for professionals.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Group activities suspended. Essential services maintained. Free phone line available for youth wishing to talk to a counsellor. 7/4/2022
youth in difficulty 12 to 17 years old, their families, professionals, social housing: youth 16 to 22 years old who have already benefited from another service
24 hours / 7 days, 365 days a year
social housing: $350 per month
social housing: 5 apartments