Centre providing adapted help for families.
* Toddlers: preparation for starting kindergarten and school, summer program with sports, artistic and cooking activities.
* Children from 6 to 12 years old: after-school activities, school support, weekend activities at the swimming pool and of cross-country skiing, drama classes and free theater shows, March camp, summer camp.
* Adults: collective kitchens, 0-5 parent-children workshops, art and sewing classes, creative workshops, self-esteem classes, parenting classes, food assistance, coffee-meetings.
* Families: family meals and excursions, family and community events, sharing store, sports and cultural activities.
* Opération habits de neige: new winter clothing for children 0 to 12 years old for $20.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
children 0 to 12 years old and their parents, families in need
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
by Facebook, phone, e-mail, or in person, parenting classes: upon request