Support and promote the well-being of the English-speaking community.
* Information and referrals.
* Food bank: prepared meals for low cost.
* Collects donations of English used items: school supplies, books, etc.
* Outreach services and support for seniors: health and legal information, friendly visits and calls, etc.
* General support groups for adults and seniors.
* Cancer support group.
* Anger management group.
* Community activities related to health, social service, culture, employment, etc.
* Employment support: information, translation and interpretation, CV writing and interview simulation, etc.
* Day wellness centre for seniors.
* Informal interpretation services.
* Christmas community meals with possible delivery service.
* Bursary program for students in health or social services.
* Other point of service: 2180 Sainte-Marie Road, Mascouche.
* Other point of service: 50 Thouin Street, Suite 217, Repentigny.
Details on the service offer
2023 Christmas basket and activities: registration by phone or in person. All residents of Rawdon in need can register. Registration is during November and delivery will be during the holidays. 02/10/2023
general public, health professionals, students, employment support: people seeking employment, employment agencies
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $5, food band: $5 per meal
by phone, by email, membership form to fill out in person