* Reception and helpline.
* Meals on wheels.
* Home visits and friendly calls.
* Pairing with a volunteer.
* ITMAV: community outreach work for vulnerable seniors.
* Various socialization groups.
* Cinema group.
* Restaurant outings.
* La grande rencontre: annual home meetings and visits.
* Conferences and special activities during the summer.
* Intergenerational and intercultural meetings.
Details on the service offer
Support for the vaccination against COVID-19: information and registration assistance. They also take requests for transportation to vaccination clinics in order to refer people to an organization. 02/03/2021COVID-19: Phone call services (reception, helpline and friendly calls) and meals on wheels are still in operation. All other services are suspended. 02/03/2021
seniors 60 years and over living at home, isolated or with a loss of autonomy
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
annual contribution: $10, meals on wheels: $7 per meal
Ahuntsic-Nord: bounded on the North by the Rivière-des-Prairies, on the South by Port-Royal Street, on the East by Saint-Michel Boulevard and West by de l'Acadie Boulevard, HLM Crémazie and Ahuntsic