Support to children and their families.
* Pairing of children 5 to 16 years old with young adults volunteer students.
* Prevention of negligence program and development of parenting skills: psychosocial intervention and accompaniment at home (budget, food, communication with children, early stimulation for children 0 to 5 years old, etc.)
* Activities for children: homework assistance for 5 to 12 years old, reading workshops, summer day camp for 6 to 14 years old.
* Socio-cultural and sports activities.
* Intercultural mediation.
* Group meeting and respite for families. * Interpretation.
* La finance, ça nous concerne: group training workshops for consumers.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Mostly virtual activities. Open for some face-to-face activities. Call for more info. 12/04/2022
children and families from all backgrounds, mostly of immigrant origin
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 18h00
annual membership: $5
Creole, English, French, FrenchCreole, Spanish
make an appointment by phone