* Food assistance and material goods donation.
* Thrift store.
* Individual and group support for bereaved people.
* Friendship visits to seniors and people with a loss of autonomy.
* Training, courses and conferences.
* Tax clinic.
* Christmas sharing-store.
* Professional integration with the various programs of local employment centers.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open with a social distancing protocol. Food aid meetings can be scheduled by phone. 25/02/2021 ****
people and families on a low income, bereaved adults
Monday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Tuesday and Wednesday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Thursday 13h00 to 18h45, Friday 9h00 to 11h45 and 13h00 to 16h00, support groups: 13h00 to 15h15
food assistance, material goods donations, Christmas sharing-store and friendship visits: Sacré-Coeur and Saint-Pie-X areas, other services: South Shore
English, French, Spanish
support group: 6 people