* Food assistance.
* Christmas sharing-store.
* Thrift store.
* Donation of gift certificates for the thrift store and donation of furniture (bed, table, dresser, etc.).
* Individual and group support for bereaved people.
* Friendship visits to seniors or people with a loss of autonomy.
* Training, courses and conferences.
* Professional integration with the various programs of local employment centres.
* Recovery and collection of used items.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
2022 Holiday Schedule: The organization will be closed from 16h00 on December 23rd until January 5th. Reopening at 13h00 on Thursday, January 5th, 2023. 27/10/2022
people and families on a low income, bereaved adults
Monday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Tuesday and Wednesday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Thursday 13h00 to 18h45, Friday 9h00 to 11h45 and 13h00 to 16h00, support groups: 13h00 to 15h15
food assistance, donation of furniture, Christmas sharing-store and friendship visits: Sacré-Coeur and Saint-Pie-X areas, other services: South Shore
English, French, Spanish
support group: 6 people