Community intervention resource.
* Reception, listening and information, accompaniment and referrals.
* Artistic, sports and cultural activities, thematic discussions and annual parties.
* Recording studio and audiovisual production.
* Community involvement with youth and their families.
* Homework assistance for 6 to 12 year olds.
* Access to day camps.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Activities maintained. They have also added services such as food assistance for families in need from their HLMs, support to fill in administrative forms (social assistance, CERB, unemployment, immigration, back to school requests, etc.), information on rules for Covid awareness and required material distribution. 04/05/2021
HLM residents, youth, families
office: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 18h00, activities: from 15h30