* Meeting place, listening, support and guidance.
* Thematic conferences.
* Baby CPR course.
* Workshops: development of parenting skills, personal growth, children stimulation, etc.
* Individual and family support.
* Social and cultural activities.
* Drop-in respite and summer camp.
* Breastfeeding network, in-home maternal assistance, milk formula and baby food assistance.
* Hospital grade breast pump rental.
* Clothing depot for pregnant women and children 5 years and under.
* Layettes for pregnant women.
* Baby furniture and items loan for a year.
* Sexology services.
* Outings and celebrations.
* Massage therapy for pregnant women and the whole family.
* Emergency baby diapers.
Details on the service offer
*Closed the weeks of December 20th and 27th. 17/12/2020*COVID-19: Help with diapers of all sizes, infant formula, baby food, and layettes for pregnant women (baby beauty products, newborn clothes, newborn diapers, baby blanket, rattles, sanitary napkins, and other products if applicable). This service may be offered free of charge to any needy family in need who is referred to us by a community organization, hospital, or CLSC on the Island of Montreal. The reference should be made to the following address: email@example.com --- breast pump rental: price according to income, by appointment and with referral only. 29/03/2020
mothers and fathers with children 0 to 5 years old, pregnant women
August to June, Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
annual membership: $5 for people 20 years and under, $15 for others
Arabic, English, French, Italian
breast pump rental and in-home support: proof of income