* Meeting, listening, support and accompaniment place.
* Thematic conferences.
* Baby CPR course.
* Varied workshops: parenting skills development, personal growth, children stimulation, etc.
* Individual and family support.
* Social and cultural activities.
* Drop-in respite and summer camp.
* Breastfeeding network.
* In-home maternal assistance: relevailles.
* Hospital grade breast pump rental.
* Baby furniture and items loan for a year.
* Sexology services.
* Specific services for dads and their children 0 to 5 years old.
* Workshop on co-parenting.
* Outings and celebrations.
* Massage therapy for babies, pregnant women and the whole family.
Details on the service offer
parents with children 0 to 5 years old, pregnant people
August to June, Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
annual membership: $5 for people 20 years and under, $15 for others
relevailles services: Montréal Island, other services: Greater Montréal
Arabic, English, French
contact the organization by phone or by email
breast pump rental and at-home support: proof of income