* Promotion of volunteer work and assistance to organizations.
* Meals on wheels, delivery of hot meals and frozen meals.
* Community meals, emergency meals for families in crisis and home support, community dinners for autonomous seniors and persons with a slight loss of physical or cognitive autonomy.
* Shopping assistance.
* PAIR program: computerized safety and medication reminder phone calls.
* Friendly visits.
* Loan of orthopedic devices.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: The centre offers free appointment assistance and accompaniment-transportation by volunteers to vaccination sites near Sainte-Julie. Services are available to all Sainte-Julie residents, with priority given to active users of the organization. 17/03/2021 Covid-19: The centre maintains its essential services including the phone reception to schedule transportation to necessary medical appointments. The frozen meals delivery for seniors is also maintained. Friendly phone calls are exceptionally set up. 04/02/2022
seniors, people with a loss of autonomy, caregivers, families, community organizations
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
meals on wheels: $6 for a complete meal