* Daycare for 0 to 5 years old.
* Halte-parent: coffee meetings for parents.
* Parental experience enrichment workshops.
* Parent-child activities.
* Cooking workshops.
* Self-expression through art workshops: scrapbooking, knitting and dance.
* Self-sufficiency workshops.
* Support and accompaniment.
* Volunteer involvement.
* Activities and family outings.
* Documentation, information and referral centre.
* Clothing store for children.
* Escale pour toit: community housing for single mothers in socio-professional reintegration.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Some activities and services are online and some others are on site. The team remains available by phone or email. 03/02/2022
administration: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, daycare: Tuesday to Friday 8h30 to 11h30 and 13h00 to 16h00, entire day: 8h30 to 15h00
annual membership: $5, daycare: $4 for 3 hours, activities and family outings: variable
daycare: make an appointment by phone for an integration meeting
daycare: child's health record and health insurance card