Perinatal and family resource centre.
* Home support for parents of newborns, respite.
* Stroller ride respite.
* Espace-Bedon: prenatal meetings.
* Weekly discussion lunches.
* Workshops, classes and activities for parents and future parents.
* Place aux pères: meetings betwen fathers.
* Espace papa: father-child activities on weekends.
* Activities with baby.
* Baby carrying workshop.
* Baby massage class.
* Baby stimulation.
* Psychomotor development.
* Language and musical awakening.
* Y'APP program: 8 courses on parenting.
* Sewing and knitting with baby.
* Prenatal, postnatal yoga.
* Fitness with baby.
* Grant for buying washable diapers.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Home support and respite service have resumed and the daycare is temporarily installed at the Patro Villeray. Parental activities have been created online. Support phone calls to families with young children are made by perinatal workers. The team is working from home. The offices are closed and will open in March due to renovations. 15/02/2021
future parents, families with children 0 to 5 years old
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
annual contribution: $15 per family
Montréal Island, home support and respite: Villeray
Creole, English, French, German, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
daycare: 15 children