INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Childcare reopened. The team is working from home. Support phone calls to families with young children are made by perinatal workers. Parental activities have been created online. An emergency financial support can be given upon recommandation and for residents of Villeray only. 14/07/2020
Perinatal and family resource centre.
* Childcare: maximum 15 children.
* Home support for parents of newborns, respite.
* Espace-Bedon: prenatal meetings.
* Weekly discussion lunches.
* Workshops, classes and activities for parents and future parents.
* Activities with baby.
* Baby carrying workshop.
* Baby massage class.
* Baby stimulation.
* Psychomotor development.
* Language and musical awakening.
* Y'APP program: 8 courses on parenting.
* Sewing and knitting with baby.
* Prenatal, postnatal yoga.
* Fitness with baby.
* Grant for buying washable diapers.
future parents and families with children 0 to 5 years old
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
annual contribution: $15 per family
Montréal Island, home support and respite: Villeray
Creole, English, French, German, Laotian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Thai