* Active listening and support over the phone and in person.
* Individual counselling.
* Information and distribution of welfare checks.
* Outreach, referral and intervention for homeless people and people in distress.
* Housing search information and assistance.
* Reception of mail and telephone messages, proof of address for homeless people.
* Internet and telephone access.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open from Wednesday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00 (Opening hours are subject to change, see on Facebook). Telephone service offered: limited active listening (20 minutes maximum), referrals, housing search, mail pick-up. 30/7/2021
people in search of housing, homeless or at risk of homelessness, people with mental health problems with or without addiction issues, people who are lonely and isolated
Wednesday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
by phone, email or in person
mail and proof of address: identity card (with a photo if possible)