* Ronds-Points: meetings and discussions with other parents.
* Group for fathers.
* Stimulation workshops.
* Drop-in respite.
* Breastfeeding drop-in centre.
* Family activities for families with children 4 to 12 years old.
* Parent-child workshops.
* Parental skills workshops.
* Post-natal activities.
* Community kitchens.
* Individual meetings with community workers.
* Support, accompaniment and referrals.
* Family bazaar: recovery and donation of used clothing.
* Indoor parks.
* Family camp.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
families and children 0 to 17 years old
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, family bazaar: three time a year
South-West of Montréal
go on-site or contact by phone, email or Facebook
children: health insurance card