* Weekly food distribution (possibility of transportation): 165 Sainte-Marie Street, Charlemagne, J5W 1W8.
* Emergency food assistance.
* School projects: poverty and volunteering awareness, educational activities, volunteering, snacks.
* Community service and fines.
* Vaccination and screening clinic.
* Elder abuse prevention.
* Projet Cigogne: support for new mothers.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Call reception, food aid service and telephone support maintained. 04/06/2020
people and families on a low income
administration: Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h00 to 12h30, closed from July 1st to August 2nd 2020 inclusively, food distribution: Thursday, registration from 8h30 and distribution from 13h00, closed from June 18th to August 13th 2020
food assistance: $3 per family per week
English, French, FrenchCreole, Spanish
registration is mandatory, emergency food aid: call to make an appointment
photo ID, proof of residence and income, notice of assessment