* Weekly food distribution (possibility of transportation): 165 Sainte-Marie Street, Charlemagne, J5W 1W8.
* Emergency food assistance.
* School projects: poverty and volunteering awareness, educational activities, volunteering, snacks.
* Community service and fines.
* Seniors abuse prevention.
* Projet Cigogne: help for new mothers.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
* The organization will be closed in July. The last food distribution will be during the week of June 13th and will start again on August 11th. 13/06/2022 *Covid-19: open. New procedure during the pandemic: online registration each week to access Thursday food assistance. 25/08/2021
people and families on a low income
office: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 12h30, food distribution: Thursday 12h00 to 16h00, by appointment
food assistance: $3 per family per week
mandatory registration, emergency food aid: call to make an appointment
photo ID, proof of address, notice of assessment or proof of family income