INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The majority of their services and activities are closed until May 1st. The Leisure Weekend respites # 8 (April 17 to 19, 2020) and # 9 (May 29 to May 31, 2020) are cancelled. Registration for the butterfly camp and for the Grandpré day camp is available online.
* Camp Papillon and Camp de Grandpré: summer camp, family vacation, group stays, respite stays.
* Résidence Papillon: short-term respite centres.
* Carrefour Papillon: documentation centre.
* Jardin des Papillons: early childhood stimulation centre and Snoezelen room for 0 to 5 years old.
* Caravane Papillon: mobile vacation camp for disabled children living in remote areas.
* Home babysitting.
* Day camps.
* Papillons Christmas.
people living with a physical or intellectual disability of different age groups: adults over 18 years, teenagers 13 to 17 years, children 2 to 12 years, their families
depending on the services
depending on services
Province of Québec
2000 children per year