* Information, listening and reference line.
* Support groups.
* Workshop and lectures to the public and professionals.
* Directory of resources on sleep disorders.
* Documentation centre.
* Consolidation of knowledge about sleep issues and promotion of the development of a medecine speciality.
* Pairing between people wishing to give or receive a VPPC respiratory device.
Details on the service offer
people and organizations concerned with sleep and sleep disorders
Monday to Friday 9h30 to 16h30
Province of Québec
Creole, English, French