* Living environment, animation, activities and support for youth.
* Stimulation and support for children.
* Youth socioprofessional integration program.
* Youth prevention services.
* Outreach work, intervention.
* Day camp.
* Meals at Saint-Noël-Chabanel primary school.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: living environment temporarily closed and meals in schools interrupted. Other services maintained. They also offer phone listening, support, accompaniment and referral services for children, youth and their families. 02/05/2020
youth 4 to 25 years old, adults, families
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 21h00