* Food aid.
* Emergency food assistance.
* Clothing counter and thrift store: used clothes, toys, books, bicycles.
* Cooperative buying group.
* Employment reintegration.
* Healthy lifestyle habits development and maintenance.
* Cooking workshops for primary school youth.
* Coffee-meetings and cooking workshops for seniors.
* Collective kitchen.
* Fitness room.
* Community service and alternative justice.
individuals and families on a low income, young people at risk of committing or who have committed acts of delinquency
Tuesday to Friday 12h00 to 17h00, Saturday 10h00 to 17h00
membership: $8 per year
Lacolle, Saint-Blaise-Sur-Richelieu, Saint-Valentin, Noyan, Saint-Bernard-De-Lacolle, Saint-Georges-De-Clarenceville, Saint-Paul-De-L'île-Aux-Noix
membership card is required for most services, food assistance: proof of address and proof of income