* Confidential and pro-choice listening and chat line for anyone concerned by a pregnancy, planned or not: listening, information and referrals.
* Pregnancy tests.
* Individual meetings on-site.
* Community thrift store for pregnant women and children 0 to 5 years old.
* Sex education workshops for teenagers.
* Awareness-raising in schools.
* Emergency distribution of diapers and newborn kits upon telephone referral from a social worker.
* Baby clothing donation.
Details on the service offer
any person concerned about pregnancy, planned or not
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, telephone listening line: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 21h00
free, thrift store: variable
emergency distribution of diapers and starter kits: upon evaluation and phone referral from a social worker