* Weekly food assistance and emergency food assistance.
* Christmas baskets.
* Thrift store.
* Bon départ program: food and material assistance for mothers and their baby.
* Back-to-school program: distribution of school supplies.
* Summer day camp for children 8 to 12 years.
* Le 2159 program: prevention workshops for youth at risk of crime, homelessness and sexual exploitation.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: food distribution modified. People from the South Shore and Montérégie with a food need can contact them in order to know their procedure and evaluate their needs. 02/05/2020
men, women and families on a low income
services: Tuesday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00, weekly food aid and emergency food aid: Tuesday and Thursday 12h30 to 15h00
weekly food aid and emergency food assistance: $10, $15 or $20 per food basket depending on the number of people, back-to-school supplies: $8 for each child
Boucherville, Brossard, Chambly, Greenfield Park, La Prairie, Longueuil, Saint-Amable, Saint-Bruno-De-Montarville, Saint-Hubert, Saint-Lambert, Sainte-Julie, Varennes
English, French, Spanish
weekly food aid: by phone, by appointment only, emergency food aid: by phone, with an interview
weekly food aid and back-to school supplies: lease, ID, notice of tax assesment or social aid documents