* Preventive intervention on psychotropic drugs in party scenes, colleges and universities, youth centres, community organizations, etc.
* Targeted prevention workshops.
* Development of prevention tools.
* Information booths.
* Training for counsellors.
* Interventions in festive environments.
* Mobile substance analysis: https://www.facebook.com/GRIPPrevention
people who use or are at risk of using psychotropic substances, youth workers, health and social services professionals
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
workshops and booths: Greater Montréal, tools, training and party intervention: Province of Québec