* Preventive intervention on psychotropic drugs in party scenes, colleges and universities, youth centres, community organizations, etc.
* Targeted prevention workshops.
* Development of prevention tools.
* Information booths.
* Training for counsellors.
* Interventions in festive environments.
youth 16 to 30 years old, users of psychotropic substances or at risk, youth workers, health and social services professionals
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00
workshops and booths: Greater Montréal, tools, training and party intervention: Province of Québec