Development and implementation of community housing projects.
* Financial administration of the project during its implementation.
* Administrative organization of social and community housing groups.
* Management of housing requests for the cooperatives or non-profit housing projects in development.
* Training groups in management and cooperative life.
* Project manager for childcare centers.
* Gérer son quartier: acquisition, development and management of cooperative housing buildings.
Details on the service offer
From Monday March 16, the office at 1945 rue Mullins in Montreal will be closed to visitors. The Bâtir son quartier team remains in operation unless otherwise advised, but several members will work remotely (telework). Citizens can fill out a housing request online at www.batirsonquartier.com/faire-une-demande-dinscription/ or by contacting the reception at (514) 933-2755 to receive a form by mail.
tenants, community groups, cooperatives, daycare organizations
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
Montréal Island, Longueuil, Laval
Arabic, English, French, Spanish