Mental health mutual aid group.
* Telephone support.
* Listening, support and accompaniment.
* Information and referral.
* Training, educational and awareness workshops.
* Collective kitchen.
* Community meals.
* Recreational, cultural and socialization activities and outings.
* Personal growth workshops.
* Workshops with the presence of animals.
* Art workshops.
people 18 years old and over who are or have been living with severe and persistent mental health issues
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h15 to 16h30
by phone or in person