* Meals on wheels.
* Listening, help and referral.
* Special events, themed outings, sugar shack and apple picking outings.
* Activities for seniors.
* Friendly calls and walks.
* Help with grocery shopping.
* Accompaniment to medical appointments.
Details on the service offer
people 18 years and over living with a permanent or temporary disability, seniors
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
La Petite-Patrie, meals on wheels: territory bordered by Saint-Hubert Street to the East, by Clark Street to the West, by des Carrières Street to the South and by Jean-Talon Street to the North
English, French, Spanish
meals on wheels: 35 meals