* PART du Chef: integration enterprise with paid employment, institutional cooking training.
* PART projects: integration group with possibility to pursue secondary school studies in French and math, computer workshop, cultural and physical activities, individual psychosocial follow-up.
* Delivery of healthy frozen meals.
* Catering and cafeterias.
* Individual psychosocial support.
* Job search assistance and internships.
* Assistant cook certificate.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 16/02/2021
people 18 years and over with psychosocial or mental health problems, receiving medical or psychosocial care, frozen meals, cafeteria and catering: all
Monday to Friday 6h30 to 16h00, PART projects: 20 hours per week, PART du Chef: 35 hours per week
through the website
PART du chef: 34 people, PART projects: 32 people