Subsidized housing with services for seniors.
* Rooms and 3½.
* Adapted housing for people with reduced mobility.
* Presence of a beneficiary attendant 24/7.
* Presence of a nurse, an occupational therapist and a social worker from CLSC Marigot.
* Recreational and physical activities.
* Tax clinic for residents.
people 65 years and over with a severe loss of autonomy, adults living with a severe physical disability
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
25% of income based on provincial notice of assessment, meals included
Province of Québec
referral from the CLSC and assessment from a health professional, then waiting list