INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: offices closed until further notice. Psychosocial support for women. Call and leave a voicemail. A counseller will call back. Virtual workshops and support groups offered for members. 31/07/2020
* Listening by phone or in person.
* Individual meetings.
* Self-help groups.
* Luncheons every Wednesday.
* Personal development classes.
* Awareness workshops on social and economic policies.
* French conversation workshops and French courses for immigrant women.
women developing their autonomy, struggling with isolation or victims of domestic violence
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
membership: $10 per year, daycare: free, other activities: low cost
English, French, Spanish
member card, breakfast: none
self-help groups: 12 people