* Listening by phone or in person.
* Individual meetings.
* Support groups.
* Lunch meetings every Wednesday.
* Personal development classes.
* Awareness workshops on social and economic policies.
* French conversation workshops and French courses for immigrant women.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: offices closed until further notice. Psychosocial support for women. Call and leave a voicemail. A counsellor will call back. Virtual workshops and support groups offered for members. 28/05/2021
women developing their autonomy, struggling with isolation or victims of domestic violence
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
membership: $10 per year, other activities: low cost
Arabic, English, French, Haitian Creole, Spanish
member card, breakfast: none
support groups: 12 people