* Family, youth and elderly support.
* Integration of newcomers and refugees.
* Collective sponsorship.
* Referral and accompaniment.
* Support, referral, information and training for caregivers.
* Home respite for caregivers of seniors.
* Friendly visits.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: they offer free registration support for vaccination in Arabic and Armenian 22/6/2021.** 09/03/2021 Covid-19: tele-working. No at-home intervention or friendly visits. Psychosocial support done through phone calls. Gathering activities, conferences, workshops, support groups temporarily offered through virtual platforms. 09/03/2021
families and individuals in need, newcomers and refugees, caregivers for seniors, vulnerable seniors
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00
for the respite only
Arabic, Armenian, English, French