* Information and referral.
* Community health services: walk-in clinics for all kinds of medical issues, gynecology, pregnancy, STBDs.
* Food bank.
* Distribution of condoms and lubricants.
* Street work and needle exchange.
* Legal information.
* Jeunesse 2000 centre: youth programs and tutoring.
* Promotion of sex education in Montréal high schools.
* Workshops on legal rights, safe use of drugs, sexual health, babysitting, self-estime, body image and limits.
* Program for young parents.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: temporary schedule: Monday and Friday 10h00 to 17h00, Tuesday to Thursday 10h00 to 18h00. services offered: information and referral, food assistance, condoms and lubricants distribution, street work and needle exchange, legal information offered at distance, community health care services by appointment, for STDs tests it must be an urgent or symptomatic situation. Contact by phone or email for any inquiries. 13/01/2021
youth 12 to 25 years old
Monday 10h00 to 17h00, Tuesday to Thursday 10h00 to 18h00, Friday 10h00 to 17h00