INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: Services resumed. 14/09/2020
* Food bank in Parc-Extension.
* Food vouchers in Laval. Support
* Information and referral.
* Listening and accompaniment.
* Interpretation and translation.
* Assistance with filling out documents and forms.
* Occasional clinics and workshops in collaboration with the CLSC.
* Assistance to senior citizens, families and youth.
* Advocacy. Seniors
* Assistance to abused seniors.
* Friendly phone calls.
* Programme intégré d'équilibre dynamique (PIED) for seniors.
* Support for caregivers: support groups, coffee meetings, workshops, information and referral, Info-mobile: kiosks in public events.
* Physical, recreational and bonding activities for seniors. Education
* Computer classes.
* French classes.
people of various origins, particularly Greek
variable, Sunday to Friday between 8h00 to 19h30
annual membership: $15 for services and less than $5 for food bank customers
English, French, Greek
make an appointment by phone